If you register your web shop, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Webshop Keurmerk Foundation:
- The applicant agrees to respect the Webshop Trustmark Terms and Conditions as set out on the Webshop Trustmark website: http://www. www.keurmerk.info
- If the consumer contacts Webshop Trustmark in the event of a dispute, the applicant agrees to cooperate in order to resolve the dispute.
- If the applicant has clearly acted in bad faith and/or if the applicant has not acted in accordance with the law and/or the trustmark code,Webshop Trustmark may immediately revoke the right to use the trustmark logo. In this case, the applicant must remove the logo from their website within 48 hours after notification, on penalty of a fine of 100 euros per day.
- The applicant must always add a link to the logo to the Webshop Trustmark website. Upon receipt of the fee and a signed contract, the logo and corresponding code for the website will be sent via email, this email will also include details of where the logo can be downloaded.
- Webshop Trustmark subscription year runs from January 1st to December 31st inclusive.
- The contract is tacitly renewed on an annual basis. It can be terminated at any time.
Read also the Terms and Conditions of Webshop Keurmerk.